Setting User Targets in Widgets
This lesson will show you how to set targets within Dashboard widgets for each user in your database. These targets, once set, will display in a dashboard to show you individual and team successes.
1. Open Tools & Settings
2. Select "User Setup" on the lefthand side:
3. Select "User Targets"
4. Select a User to add targets to
5. Scroll down to User Targets at the bottom, and select the green +KPI Target button
6. Select the Target Type, the date the target should be Effective from, and the Total Target Amount
7. Lastly, filter your dashboard to view this user's KPI's
Keywords: Targets;Target;User Target vs Actual;Setting Target