Transferring a Call from Tracker to Teams
To avoid disruption to your call when working in Tracker, you can transfer your Tracker initiated call into your main Teams application.
This will prevent the call being dropped when you navigate aways from the current page in Tracker, allowing you to freely open different records and pages.
To transfer the call from Tracker to Team, follow these instructions:
- Once the call has been started within Tracker using Click-to-Call, open your main Microsoft Teams application
- Click on the "Calls" tab on the left hand side if not already open
- After a few seconds, a banner will appears at the top of Teams asking if you want to join the call. Click the "Join" button
- When prompted, click "Transfer to this device"
- Click the "Join" button again to complete the transfer
You can now work freely within Tracker.