This lesson explains how to assign and un-assign a licence
- To start, click on your name in the top right corner and click on "tools and settings."
- Then click either get started in the user box or by going under the user set up tab on the left-hand side and then clicking on users.
- Once you are in this screen you will want to choose the user you want to remove the license from by using the drop-down menu.
- Once you have selected the user you will then uncheck the box where it say’s “Licensed Tracker User,” then hit save user. You have now removed that users access to TrackerRMS, but the user will still be listed as a record owner since this user hasn’t been deleted.
- You can now go into the user that you would like to have that license, go to the license user area again check that box this time where it say’s “License Tracker User” and hit save user at the top. Now that I have done so this user now has access to TrackerRMS and can start working.