This lesson shows you how to Lock or Unlock a User
- Click on your name in the top right corner and click on “Tools & Settings.”
- From here you will be able to click on “Setup a new Tracker user account or update an existing user” or “User Setup” and then by clicking on “Users” on the left-hand side to get to the same area.
- Once you are on the Users page click on the drop-down menu to look at all the users, then click on the user you would like to unlock.
- Over on the right-hand side, next to the password, click on the down arrow and click on “Lock this User.”
- Once you have a warning that says the user is locked, you will see in the general settings your user will either be locked in or unlocked with a lock or unlocked icon displayed. If you would like your user to be unlocked use the down arrow again and click on “Unlocked.”
- If you would like your user to be unlocked use the down arrow again and click on “Unlocked.”