This lesson explains how to create a Skill List. Skill lists allow you to insert a list of values to select when assigning a skill to a candidate. For example, if you would like you can use the lists to determine someone's knowledge within an area, or even a list of certifications they have accomplished.
- Click on your name in the top right-hand corner and then select “Tools and Settings.”
- Here you will locate the 'Back Office' tab on the left-hand side and click on the “Skills Profile” blue arrow.
- On this page you will see under the Skills tab a green “+ Skill List” button, click on that button to add a new skill list.
- Once you have clicked on this you will get a pop-up window, here you will enter in that new skill list name and the list values and then you will want to hit “Ok.”
- After you have added your new skill make sure you hit “Save Settings.”
Keywords: Skill List; Skills; Setting up Skills