Using the Campaign Builder
Last Updated: June 3, 2020
1. Click Into Campaigns
- Hover over the Campaigns record and click into All Campaigns
- Select the green + New Campaign button on the far right of your screen
2. Using the Campaign Builder
- Add in the campaign name, and select the campaign format
- Make sure to hit Ok and Edit so you can continue working on the campaign
- Select the drop down arrow in the Builder option in the message section of the email
- That way you can select a builder template
- You can also select Builder to open the email builder and start from scratch
- Once you have selected your template, you'll pop into the email builder and can begin to edit your content using the columns to your right
- You can edit Content such as text, images, inserting buttons, dividers etc.
- You can alter the layout of your rows
- You can also edit the settings such as the content area width, background color, content background color, or default font etc.
- Once you're finished editing, make sure to hit Save