This lesson explains how to start a Sequence for bulk records.
To bulk start a Sequence, you can be in either a specific list of Contacts, Candidates, or perhaps a Job Shortlist or Longlist. In each case, you will need to begin with the relevant list of records and highlight that list. The below example is from a Saved View created in Candidates.
- To highlight the entire list of Candidates, click in the box at the top left of the list
- Then hit the Action Button
You now have two options. If you just want to send to the Candidates that are highlighted, select 'Start Sequence for the selected Candidates'. If you have more than one page of Candidates in this saved view, choose 'Start a Sequence for Everyone listed'.
Make your selection and then:
- Choose the Sequence Template you wish to send
- Select the Start On Date for when you want the Sequence to send
- Select the Start After time for your Sequence (use the ? if you need further clarification on this)
- Select where you want your Sequence to Send From. This can either be the TrackerRMS Sequencer (where all of your bulk sends are managed), or your own Mail Server
To check that your Sequence is in the queue, hover over the Campaigns Tab and go to Sequences:
You can then see your Sequence in the list. If you have set it to start on a date in the future, the number will be within the Queued column, if it is in the process of sending, it will be in the Running Column and if it has sent, it will show in the Completed column.
Clicking the above icon to the right of the total will show you a summary of the Sequence and you will also be able to view the results of the Sequence from there.
Keywords: Bulk sequence; bulk; sequence; multiple