This lesson explains how to add an Article to the KnowledgeBase.
You will need to have the privilege to 'Edit KnowledgeBase Articles' within your User Group in order to add, edit or delete Articles, so if these options aren't available, you will need to contact your Administrator, or Client Success Manager for them to give you access.
Hover over the Discover Tab and select 'KnowledgeBase' from the dropdown.
In the top, right hand corner of the screen you should see the 'New Article' button which you will need to click
You will then see the following Dialogue Box.
- Add an Article Name
- Enter an 'Article Description' to explain what the Article is about
- Select a Folder from the dropdown list (to add or edit a folder, see lesson 'Adding a New Folder')
- If you want the Article to be visible on your Portal for Contacts and/or Candidates to view, select 'Yes' on the toggle to the right of 'Shared Article on Portal'
- You can then either create your Article from scratch and use the Toolbar to add hyperlinks, images, or tables, for example, or you can copy and paste from elsewhere
- Click Save and the Article will be visible in the Folder which you have selected