This lesson explains how to Un-delete records which have already been deleted.
- If a record has been deleted in Tracker it does goes into a deleted records bin. To undelete the record, start by my clicking your name in the top right corner and then click on “Tools and Settings.”
- On the left-hand side click on the security section and click to expand the menu. Once the menu is expanded click on the arrow titled “View Deleted Records.”
- Once you are on the deleted records page, click on the drop-down menu bar where you can pick which record type you want to undelete.
- After you select the record type, you can either go to the letter of their first name by using the alphabet provided or use the search bar to type in their name.
- Once you have found your record you want to undelete all you need to do is click on “Undelete.”
- A pop up will appear confirming you want to undelete the record, click “Yes” and now your record is undeleted. You can find your record in the quick search and see that your record has been undeleted now.
Keywords: Undelete Records; Deleted Records; Delete; Record; Security