Creating an Extension
*Note: If you utilize Timesheets, do not create an extension until all time has been entered with the previous rate.
There are a few different ways to create extensions.
1. Date Extension
- Click into the project/assignment record
- Once you’re in the project, click on the task you would like to extend from the Project Candidate Tasks screen
- Update the date information as necessary
2. Task Rate & Date Extension (Best for reporting purposes)
- Click into the placement record you need to change the rates and extend the dates for. Click the actions button, and select 'create extension'
- From here, you will want to select the Task extension option as it will update both the pay/charge rates as well as the dates
- You will then see a new Extension task create with the updates in your project:
- Make sure to save any changes that you make