Blank Candidate Statuses
- You can set a new candidate’s status to blank when using the "add record" button to retain an existing status.
1. First, make sure you have a default status set in your Candidate Settings. Click into Tools & Settings:
2. Select Candidate Settings:
3. Select a Default Candidate Status:
4. Click on the Wand at the top right of your Tracker screen to add a new candidate:
5. Leave the status field blank, that way it picks up on your default status “Active”
6. Add in the rest of the fields you would like to fill out, and click “Ok and Edit”. You can then see the candidate status defaulted to “Active” in the new candidate’s record: